The Masonry Inspector’s Handbook is not only a comprehensive guide for project inspection, but also a required reference for anyone taking the Structural Masonry Special Inspector Examination.
Every inspector, designer and contractor should have a copy of this most important publication.
Ordering from outside of the US?
Please call the CMACN office at 916-722-1700 to place all orders and for shipping rates.
Order by Mail
If you’d prefer to order by mail, download the CMACN Bookstore Mail-in Order Form and follow the steps below.
- Enter the QTY for each publication you would like to order
- Calculate the TOTAL for each publication ordered. Note: Professional design firms in California and Nevada receive a 50% discount on CMACN publications and Design Tools
- Calculate the SUB-TOTAL and enter on LINE NO. 55
- California firms, please calculate SALES TAX and enter on LINE NO. 56
- Determine the SHIPPING CHARGE from the table at the bottom of the form and enter on LINE NO. 57
- Calculate the GRAND TOTAL and enter on LINE NO. 58
- Enter Shipping Address at LINE NO. 59. (Please Note: physical address required; Cannot ship to a P.O. Box
- Mail Order Form and Check for GRAND TOTAL to:
Concrete Masonry Association of California and Nevada
6060 Sunrise Vista Dr., Suite 1990
Citrus Heights, CA 95610